Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life in a rewarding job as a Caregiver?
From our Training and Education Center located in the Cincinnati/Blue Ash area, We assist Seniors with In-Home Care in the Greater Cincinnati and South Dayton Ohio areas including all of Hamilton County and parts of Butler, Montgomery, Warren, and Clermont Counties.
From our Northern Kentucky Office, We assist Seniors with In-Home Care in Northern Kentucky including parts of Boone, Kenton and Campbell counties.
Our office is centrally located and we work to place you with Senior clients near where you live. We are not a nursing home or facility…we assist Seniors at their home.
Tender Hearts at Home is constantly looking for individuals who truly love seniors.
We are constantly looking for compassionate, caring and dependable caregivers who are interested in making a difference by providing in-home, non-medical care to the elderly and chronically disabled. Many of our caregivers develop long-term, satisfying relationships with our clients.
We provide a supportive, family environment, where an individual is recognized for his or her talents, and is challenged to grow beyond their comfort zone. Tender Hearts at Home is one of the Southwest Ohio’s & Northern Kentucky’s leading non-medical private-duty home care service providers so you will have opportunities for training, education and career path options that many companies can’t match.
We have designed our home care approach to provide our staff with all of the skills necessary to be successful.
If you have the following characteristics we would invite you to apply:
- Warm, Compassionate, Caring, and Patient.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Dependable and desire to work a set schedule based on your availability
- Enjoy working with people, especially the elderly
- Clear criminal record check
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Clean Drug Screening
- Your Own Reliable vehicle
- Flexibility in hours matching your availability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation
- Company Retirement Savings Match Program for eligible Full and Part-Time employees.
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Online, Hands-On, and Classroom Training
- Attractive hourly pay rates for this type of work…some of the highest pay in our region.We are a 100% Private Duty Care Company which means our Caregiver visits are longer visits….less driving (visits are 3-8 hours long) and are One on One care.
- Ongoing education
- Coaching & teaching to give you the support to succeed
- Performance based raises and bonuses
- Recognition and appreciation for your efforts
- Immediate completion of our Certified Companion Aide™ (CCA) course.
If you believe you would make an exceptional caregiver we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application to apply to Tender Hearts at Home Senior Care as a Caregiver.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE.
Click Here and Complete our online application. All required fields must be completed.
Please DO NOT Call our office after submitting your application. Once you have completed the online application, we will call you to setup an interview if there is a current opportunity for you in our company. If the right match does not exist at the present time, we will retain your information on file. If you have questions you may call our employment line at 513-549-4636
We are a Leading Independent, Private Duty, Family Owned Home Care Company in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky.